About The Lowcountry Mulch Team
Locally owned and operated since 1999, Brian Kucaba, his dog Barkly, and the Lowcountry Mulch staff have worked hard to build lasting relationships with all of their commercial and residential customers by providing outstanding service and quality products.
"I am very grateful to my staff and most of all to my loyal customers for making Lowcountry Mulch the best and most trusted mulch company in the lowcountry."
We are TEAM MULCH! Join us today!
Monday - Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Saturday: 8 AM to 2 PM
Spotlight On Your Yard!
Want to expand your outdoor living space?
Here are some great tips on using Mushroom compost for your lawn or garden this spring!
(Not all grasses will require all of the steps - follow the ones that pertain to your type of grass.)
1. If your lawn has more than 1/2 inch of thatch, dethatch your lawn first! Remove the surface debris after dethatching.
2. Mow the lawn as low as possible without stressing the grass.
3. Remove all of the grass clippings, and if you haven't already done so - the dethathing debris.
4. Core aerate the lawn. (For poor soil, consider removing the cores. If you soil is good leave them on the grass to break down naturally.)
5. Spread mushroom compost top dressing over lawn to a depth of 1/4 inch. Fill any holes with the compost.
6. Using the back side of your rake lightly brush the grass in a back and forth motion to help get as much top dressing touching the soil as possible.
7. After the topdressing is down do any planned overseeding (don't bury the seed too deep by doing it before!).
8. Remember to keep the soil moist (not too wet) until seeds have germinated if you are overseeding..
We are conveniently located 1135 Highway 41 - behind the KFC and Sonic.
View Larger Map
Search Our Website
Looking for something specific?
View Our Specials
Planning to expand your
Outdoor Living Space?