We'll Bring It To You
We can bring all of your project materials directly to your home. You can call our office to place your order and make payment over the phone. We will get your order scheduled for a timeframe that works for you and our driver will drop your materials at your home or project site.
Delivery – General Information
- Lowcountry Mulch is pleased to offer our customers delivery service for our bulk materials. We will make every effort to get you the correct material, delivered at the right time, and unloaded where you need it. However, there are certain limitations:
- We always strive to be as timely as possible. There are times when we can become delayed. Traffic, weather, and a host of other obstacles can cause us to not meet the requested delivery time.
- We will try our best to get the material where you need it. But please remember the following:
- Vehicle Weight & Size – Our truck can be very heavy; sometimes as much as 80,000 lbs. For comparison, your average loaded pickup truck probably weighs less than 7,000 lbs. This extreme weight can crack thin driveways, sidewalks, and curbing. Water lines, gas lines, sprinkler systems and septic tanks can become damaged also.
- Ground Firmness – Soft ground is another place you do not want these vehicles going. They can cause ruts, tear up grass, shrubs, or possibly get stuck.
- We strive to deliver to you the correct type and quantity of material for your particular job. We have a product calculator on each product page to help you, or you can call us for additional assistance. However, we can only offer help with the information you provide us. If you measure incorrectly and that results in you not having enough or having extra material we cannot be held liable.
Delivery Policies — Terms and Conditions
- Lowcountry Mulch is not responsible for any damages to the customers property when delivery is made per customer’s request after the delivery vehicle leaves a state maintained road. Additionally, the customer agrees to pay any truck towing expense incurred if we were asked to unload in a location our driver determines to be unacceptable.
- (b) Delivery Instructions Lowcountry Mulch relies solely on delivery instructions provided by the customer and makes every reasonable effort to make the delivery within the window of time requested.
If you’re tired of having a pile of mulch in your driveway all weekend just let our team know you would like to have the mulch professionally installed with our bark blowing service. We will blow in your mulch and clean up behind ourselves. We will make your yard look amazing in a short period of time.
Sullivan’s Island / Isle of Palms
* The lower price is a discounted delivery rate based on a minimum of 5 cubic yards of material purchased.
* The higher price is the delivery charge if less than 5 cubic yards was ordered.
Our pricing calculator can help assist in estimating the cost of your next landscaping project. Just put in your dimensions and the calculator can give you a rough estimate on how much you will need for your project. You can always call our office if you are not sure how much to order. It’s better to let us help you then to guess on product amounts.
*Prices may vary. Prices are estimations and are not accurate to real costs.